2009-01-24

The literal version.

I have many random stuff I'd like to share, many are youtube vids, but I don't because I'd like to space out a little so my "readers" can keep up with them, except I don't have any readers any way let me talk you about "literal versions videos".

A literal version video is a music video where the lyrics have been replaced by literal descriptions of the music video itself. Personally I thin it's genius.

Instead of embedding a bunch of videos and make the page lag I'll just link them from here. I'll also add them to my del.icio.us.

Rick Roll: The Literal Version
U2 - I Still Haven't Found What I'm looking For
A-Ha - Take on Me
Head Over Heels: Literal Video Version
Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix

That last one is a literal version trailer but it's just as funny.

0 msgs: