2010-03-10

Stupid, useful web apps

Sometimes I'm amazed by the fact that there are some web applications for very simple stuff one would assume one can do without, and this time I'm gonna post about two of them.

The firt one is this the naked alarm clock. I'm not sure what's so naked about it, it's just a simple, yet highly configurable alarm clock for when you don't have a timer at hand.

The second one is more surprising Metronome Online is exactly what reads on the tin. So if you are trying to play some instrument or, in my case a game, then that's the perfect tool to keep your rhythm. I'm honestly surprised, now I have a metronome whenever I have a net connection.

The game I was playing was "The Company of myself" an excellent flash game I recommend to all of you. Only one level actually required timing enough for me to seek a metronome, but when you get that level you'll have just the tool for the work.

0 msgs: