2009-03-11

Stepping down from the battle field.

 I'm going to stop reading about religion and those BS factories known as apologists. News about old ladies getting beaten by the religious police or about 9 year old rape victims excommunicated from their church and communities for seeking abortion even though the doctors say that giving birth to her twins will surely kill her... are just too depressing.

 And apologists have to be the most stubborn, and cheating liers in the world. You can read them passages straight from the Bible with all needed context and they'll insist this is not what the Bible says completely making shit up as necessary.

 It's just too tiring and I need to concentrate on work and the brighter side of life for a good, long time. I'll pick just one from my very favorite atheist blogs...

 Pharyngula is very fun but very high traffic and lots of noise.
 Debunking Christianity is exactly the kind of stuff I'm trying to avoid.
 Atheist Comics and By the Book Comics are somewhat funny but its fluff and I'm meaning to trim my feeds.
 Evangelical Realism is AWESOME, one of my favorite blogs, its about a guy who's practically making a religion about believing the truth. It's like a masters degreein making sense and being consistent. Yet it is exactly because of these awesome stuff I get lost into the discussion so much.
 Dwindling In Unbelief is hilarious, its a collection of lots of goofy killings made by God, including failed murder attepts by God (no kidding) or fun stuff as when the Bible described God as a redhead by proxy.
 richarddawkins.net is a forum and its news are very derivative, it could be my chosen blog simply because it's low traffic and boring but
 Skeptico is also low traffic and essasay oriented and while it covers good topics they are a little too basic for me.
 Daylight Atheism is also kinda boring (sorry Evangelical Realism has me spoiled) so I'm simply give it up.
 Why wont God heal amputees?: The blog is very good in balance between informative and succintness.
 Atheist Media Blog is excellent! More iinformative and more succint, except because I'm meaning to avoid video blogs, but simply knowing what's goping on is all I care about now.

 In the end the winner is Atheist Media Blog, however something that bothers me is that the page tends to slow my browser, but using Brief the problems are berable.

 Next is the Python blogs, must are nothing but a bother...
 
 

0 msgs: